For the past week or so, I’ve been using a computer to work from a train, at a park, and in a coffee shop. That’s all pretty normal, but what’s been unique about this past week is I haven’t had to connect to Wi-Fi or bother setting up a hot spot on my phone once, thanks to this computer’s built-in LTE connection. Wherever I’ve gone, the internet has followed. Finding a laptop that has both a built-in cellular connection and a modern design and feature set (aka something you actually want to use every day) hasn’t been easy. Every PC or laptop with a cellular connection has been for the business crowd, with clunky designs and outdated features. The other main option has been an iPad Pro with LTE, something that may not meet your actual computing needs. But laptops with LTE are poised to become a serious thing this year, as devices running Qualcomm’s Always Connected PC platform are expected to hit shelves any week now. Until they arrive, we have the new Surface Pro LTE...
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire